So here we are, well into our 50s, and finally understanding the link to our past that makes us, not only who we are today, but whom we have always been. And, we have each finally found our sister, whom we longed for all our lives. Ahh, the relief.
Our mothers were both farm wives. Neither PJ nor I are. But, oh, can we pretend together! And, we married these fabulous men who go along with whatever our whims happen to be for the day. So, here we are, playing farm. God definitely had a plan for putting us within a half-day drive of one another, at last.



1 comment:
Thanksgiving was so fun! I love PJ. I can see how you two need each other. And I'm a big fan of wearing an apron. The first time Seth saw me in one he gave me a funny look, like it was something he had never seen before (or at least on someone this young). He's used to it by now because it means good food is on its way. :)
Post a Comment