Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fun With Family and Horses

It was so fun to have the grandkids here this summer. Hannah happens to be as big of a horse freak as I am. Luke, of course, likes to participate, too. We borrowed a pony to have some fun with. Wish these wonderful kids could be here all the time. Grandma would have 'em muckin' and ropin' in no time!















We also went to a Parelli (http://www.parelli.com/) Conference in Denver. We, once again, stayed with PJ and Bob and had an awesome time reminiscing and being friends. What a blessing to have such wonderful friends and family. They attended with us on the first day. We were all enthralled to see the happy horses doing things in a very natural way.


2 comments:

Adam and Sariah said...

My kids definitely love riding horses with you. Too bad you are far away. At least it always gives them something to look forward to. I'm not sure they will ever think of Grandma and Grandpa Shaner again without thinking of horses and dogs. That should make you smile.

shaner5 said...

I'm smilling...