Tuesday, November 11, 2008

To the Veterans in the lives of our families...

I just wanted to pause on this special day and thank the veterans for their service to our country. So thanks to Bernie Fisher, Courtney Fisher, Bob Krause, Charlie Gleason, Bill Shaner, and Ronald Neumann. We are honored to have each of you in our families! A special thanks to Adam, Matt, and John as well who are all currently serving.

Steve

2 comments:

Adam and Sariah said...

Good job on the shout out Dad. We at least told the kids what Verteran's day was for. That is as far as we got though. :)

Michelle Anderson said...

Hi Sue, I surfed on in here via Sariah's blog. It's really good to see what you and Steve are up to!

If you think of it send me your email address I would love to catch up!!

Michelle (Thompson) Anderson

m_anderson02@hotmail.com