OK, I think this is what I'm supposed to do.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. What Not to Wear
2. Richard Winters Horsemanship
3. 3rd Rock From the Sun
4. House Hunters
5. Music and the Spoken Word
6. Decorating Cents
7. Designed to Sell
8. Everybody Loves Raymond
8 Things I Did Yesterday (saturday):
1. Walked the dogs.
2. Bought a new Bosch cooktop!
3. Bought Loretta a new pink choke chain.
4. Went to Lagomarcino's for lunch (check next blog).
5. Visited Steve's folks.
6. Looked for new hiking boots.
7. Drove through downtown Moline.
8. Ate hemp seed cereal for breakfast.
8 Things I Look Forward to:
1. Thanksgiving w/Seth, Aubrey, PJ, Bob, Eric and Lauren.
2. Getting coaching on Ruby's gait from a Rocky examiner in Colorado.
3. Going to Utah for Christmas.
4. Going to Korea in February.
5. Going to London soon.
6. Getting my kitchen fixed up.
7. Seeing Ruby tomorrow.
8. Seeing and holding all 6 of my grandkids (and their parents!!).
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Mac's Drive-in
2. 4 Legs Up
3. El Puerto
4. Culver's
5. Whitey's
6. Dairy Queen
7. Oh, the buffet in Ogden that I always got teased about
8. King's Buffet
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Two healthy babies and mommies in the spring.
2. My kitchen fix-up getting finished in less than a year.
3. Ride Ruby at least once a week this winter.
4. Getting moved to a log home in the country, with the horses out the back door.
5. A German Shepherd Dog added to our herd when we get to the country.
6. All of my kids continue to be as happy as they are now.
7. Steve continue to have success at his job.
8. All of my family to be back in the same country within a year.
8 People to Tag:
This gets hard. You have part of mine. And, I don't know many with blogs.
1. Steve
2. Adam
3. Simon
4. Seth
5. Rosalie
I think that's it.
oxford, england
16 years ago




2 comments:
4 Legs Up is still around? I thought they closed awhile back. mmm love their baked beans (and most everything else).
They are now in Kansas, and just won the Jack Daniels BBQ Contest...supposedly the best in the country! I sure miss them. Nice folks, too.
Post a Comment